It’s rentree time and S.P.A.N. is back with it’s third full season since it’s rebirth, providing support and informational meetings to parents of kids with developmental delays.
- Encouraging parents to take care of themselves as much as they take care of the kids.
- Meetings are conducted in English, but our group is consistently bilingual allowing for non-English speakers to positively participate and feel mutual support.
- Support meetings will mostly take one Thursday per month. See schedule below.
- Annemiek Determann and Kelley Anne Kavanagh will take turns leading the group, lending their unique perspectives. (Julie Tuil will drop in once a trimester, dates tbd)
- Cost for support group participation per family: 30€ total, l’annee scolaire 2016-2017
- RSVP PLEASE: Valerie, email@example.com. Now that meetings will be in other homes, please do rsvp at least 24 hrs before.
- Each host will go out of their way to be ready for this “home invasion” and it’s important to know if people will actually show-up!
1st trimesterThursday, September 8th, with Kelley Anne, 20-22h, Dana’s house, Saint Maurice 94410Thursday Oct 6th, with Annemiek, 20-22h Emily’s houseThursday Nov 17th, with Kelly Anne, 20-22h,Thursday Dec 8th, with Annemiek, 20-22h Erin’s house2nd trimesterThursday Jan 12 with Kelley Anne, 20-22hThursday Feb 23 with Annemiek, 20-22h, Emily’s houseThursday Mar 16 20-22, with Kelley-Anne, Monica’s house3rd trimesterThursday April 20th, with Annemiek, 20-22h, Dana’s houseThursday May 11th with Kelley Anne, 20-22h, Erin’s houseThursday June 8th 22-22h, Annemiek, 20h-22hHappy Rentree-ing!Valerie
SPAN is made possible by Association S.P.R.I.N.T. France (Sharing Professional Resources, Ideas and New Techniques, www.sprintfrance.fr) and Association KidJam (www.kidjam.fr).